Article 1 Application of the Terms & Conditions
- 1. Registrations with the Hotel and other contracts relating to the registration shall be according to this contract. Any matters that are not determined in this contract shall be according to the law or conventions.
- 2. The Hotel abides by this contract on the matters relating to the credit card reservations. However, the details shall be according to the terms and conditions provided by the credit card companies and Hotel affiliates.
- 3. The Hotel may accept special contracts regardless of the provisions in the previous clauses within the range that does not violate the purpose of the Terms & Conditions, law or conventions.
Article 2 Refusal of Stay
The Hotel can refuse to accept any guests in case of the following:
- 1. Registration was not made according to the contract.
- 2. All rooms are booked.
- 3. It is acknowledged that the guest wanting to stay at the Hotel has a potential to violate laws regarding stays at hotels, public order and/or traditional customs.
- 4. The guest wanting to stay at the Hotel is clearly acknowledged to be a patient of contagious illness(es).
- 5. The guest is demanding an unnecessary compensation regarding the stay.
- 6. The guest is acknowledged to possess dangerous chemical(s), explosive or firearm(s).
- 7. The Hotel cannot accept guest(s) due to natural disaster, equipment malfunction and/or other inevitable reason(s).
- 8. It is acknowledged that the guest cannot stay at the Hotel according to the law of Korea.
Article 3 Specification of Name and etc.
- 1. Name, sex, nationality and occupation of guest
- 2. Other items acknowledged to be necessary by the Hotel
Article 4 Specification of Name and etc.
A guest must register the following items at the front desk upon the arrival at the Hotel.
- 1. Items specified under Clause 1 of Article 3
- 2. For foreign guests: passport number, type of visa, date of arrival in Korea
- 3. For domestic guests: date of birth
- 4. Date of departure
- 5. Other information acknowledged to be necessary by the Hotel
Article 5 Check-in Time and Check-out Time
- 1. Check-in time is 15:00.
- 2. Check-out time is 12:00
- 3. If a guest make a request to delay the check-out time till 15:00, 25% of the room fare will be charged additionally.
- 4. If a guest make a request to delay the check-out time till 18:00, 50% of the room fare will be charged additionally.
- 5. If a guest checks out after 18:00, a full room fare will be charged additionally.
Article 6 Payment
- 1. All payments shall be made at the Front Desk with currency used in Korea, traveler’s check(s), coupon(s) and/or credit card(s) acknowledged by the Hotel at the time of departure or at the time requested by the Hotel. Personal checks are not accepted.
- 2. Payments shall also be made if a guest has checked in to the hotel guestroom and decided not to stay.
- 3. All guest room fares except suites are based on the number of beds in the room. Additional number of people staying in the room might result in additional charge(s).
- 4. 침대를 추가할 경우 추가요금이 부가 됩니다(엑스트라베드 krw 33,000세금 봉사료 제외)
Article 7 Refund and Cancellation
- 1. If a guest fails to show up on the day, or makes a cancellation on the date of arrival, the guest will be charged for the rate of one (1) night on the reservation.
- 2. Any cancellation or modification on a reservation can be made by 72 hours prior to the arrival date.
- 3. Cancellation made on the arrival date will incur a one (1) night charge.
Article 8 Liabilities
- 1. Liabilities on guests are incurred when a guest checks in at the front desk of the Hotel, or when the guest is escorted into a guest room, whichever occurs first. The liabilities on guests are fulfilled when the guest checks out of the guest room.
- 2. The Hotel is not responsible for any accidents occurred because a guest has violated any regulations provided by the Hotel.
- 3. If the Hotel fails to provide a guest room after guaranteeing a reservation, the Hotel shall provide the guest with an accommodation of an equal or better class, and compensate for one (1) night charge.
Article 9 Acquisition and Return of a Guest Room Key Card
- 1. A guest, after acquiring key cards to the guest room at the time of check-in at the front desk, shall return all key cards when the guest makes a payment and checks out of the guest room at the front desk.
- 2. If a guest has lost his/her key card(s) during the stay, the guest shall notify the front desk about the loss without delay.
- 3. If a guest has checked out of the guest room and fails to return the key card(s), the guest shall return the key card(s) to the Hotel by mail or by other means without delay.